Прошу помощи в определении времени изготовления гармошки

Обсуждение гармошек и того что и как с ними делать.
Ответить

Прошу помощи в определении времени изготовления гармошки

Сообщение 11171023 » Пн окт 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Всем привет! Попала в руки такая гармонь. До этого никогда не брал их в руки, но стало интересно, когда она была сделана. Может, кто подскажет?
Вложения
P_20211011_155841.jpg
P_20211011_155830.jpg
P_20211011_155822.jpg
gm2k

Re: Прошу помощи в определении времени изготовления гармошки

Сообщение gm2k » Пн окт 11, 2021 7:46 pm

В интернетах пишут, что hohner такие делал начиная с конца 50-х в разных видах до совсем недавнего времени. Свежие в онлайн магазинах залежались тысячи по полторы рублей. Объявления на старые до 20-30 евро. Но не факт, что кто-то покупает.
Так что видимо лучше купить инструмент поновее и вероятно повыше качеством, если таки хотите на тремоло играть.
allonmorris

Сообщение allonmorris » Чт янв 06, 2022 5:45 am

What is the best cooler for your next camping trip?

Just a typical Friday of the week, and right now I had just come home from work. A bright inspiration just came to my mind: “Why don’t I write about coolers?”. Now guys, the idea didn’t come to my mind for no reason. I am having a picnic party with my friends this weekend, and we’re going to pack a bunch of drinks for the trip. And what could be more refreshing than cold beverages in the summer while hanging out with your friends?

No matter what you’re planning to do to entertaining with your buddies outside your home, hunting, fishing or camping, a cooler can sure be a great companion. Therefore, in this aricle, I would like to share my knowledge on how to pick the right cooler. Let’s dive straight into what kind of things you do need through the following cooler comparison:

You Might Also Enjoy: Top Rated Coolers For Camping
  • Soft cooler
If you’re planning out a picnic, a fishing or hunting day with your family and friends, a soft cooler would be a perfect match for your plan. A soft cooler often has the shape of a stiff bag. This feature benefits us in portability, lightweight travel, and compactivity.

Soft coolers come in a variety of designs, and some have shoulder straps that resemble a messenger bag, the other even have backpack designs.

Like with all good things, something has to be given up in exchange for the plus points. In this case, soft coolers are quite small and can pack only enough food or drink for 1-4 people for a single day of use at most. They have less insulating power, which means they cannot keep the contents cold for longer than a day or two. If you and your two or three other friends’ outdoor fun doesn’t take more than 1 day, a soft cleaner would be a great choice.
  • Hard cooler
Majority of people think of a hard cooler when imagining a cooler because the Best coolers for keeping ice on the market fall into this type. These hard models come in millions of prices, shapes, and colors.

Though they might be somewhat more prominent and more massive than the soft models, some models have handles and wheels that can make carrying them less of a pain. Thanks to their bigger size, you can pack more food and drink for you, your family and buddies.

Many of these cooler models can keep your drinks cold for up to seven days, so you will not have to worry about you and your companions getting thirsty at all. Besides, they can also be convenient as extra benches, seats, and tables.
  • Powered cooler
Have you ever heard of a cooler that needs no ice to do its job? There’s a type of cooler that can do exactly that.

Indeed, the powered cooler requires no ice to keep the contents cold. It can even freeze your package if you like. That’s right, no more eating melted ice cream right off the traditional models!

However, these powered models have some significant drawbacks. They need an electric outlet like your car or something similar to work. They can also be quite heavy to carry and costly, the best one comes at $1,000.00. One more thing if you don’t want is to drain your car battery. Hence, you might need to think twice about buying this one. However, suppose you want to cut away the ice dependency, then, why not?

Check This Out: Say Goodbye to Lukewarm Drinks: The Best Coolers to Buy Now

A final word

So, there it is. I don’t want to be writing too long to bore you guys. Regardless of where you hang out, a cooler always comes in good use for everyone. Hope you can find the right cooler for your purposes. Cheers!
Последний раз редактировалось allonmorris Чт июл 27, 2023 7:20 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Grey Wolf
Автор сайта
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Grey Wolf » Сб янв 08, 2022 11:00 am

Похоже, эту модель до сих пор выпускают: https://3tone.me/catalog/muzykalnye_ins ... pini_28_c/

Исторически твоя губная гармошка ценности не представляет. Гармошки - это расходник.
В военное время их выпускали тоннами, чтобы солдатам было веселее на фронте.
Seydel 1847 Classic / Harp Blaster HB52 / Jackson JX-3 / Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 / Mac OS

Destruction is not negative, You must destroy to build.
© Einsturzende Neubauten
TiGr
Контактная информация:

Сообщение TiGr » Пт янв 14, 2022 1:48 pm

Grey Wolf писал(а): Сб янв 08, 2022 11:00 am Гармошки - это расходник.
В данном случае, безусловно, но в целом не совсем. Я, кстати, купил парочку юзаных старых Meisterklasse HM, видать еще из 90ых, если не 80ых - отличные гармохи и строй в полнейшем порядке. Хотя новые Seydel лучше, конечно.
Наш с Лёней подкаст "Губные Гармошки" теперь живёт на harmonica.ru!
Grey Wolf
Автор сайта
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Grey Wolf » Сб янв 15, 2022 8:40 am

Ну, с цельнометаллическими Meisterklasse ничего не должно случиться. Тем более ты взял играть, а на представленную выше - только смотреть можно )
Seydel 1847 Classic / Harp Blaster HB52 / Jackson JX-3 / Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 / Mac OS

Destruction is not negative, You must destroy to build.
© Einsturzende Neubauten
Ответить